* * * * * 6 votes

bitnija.io is a scam, they scammed me 600$ without my permission and my notice. SCAM ATTENTION TO EVERYBODY. review

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Alex_Messer

Alex_Messer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:03 PM

Hello,

I found something terrible from the "company" called bitnija.io, they scammed me 600$ without my notice and not want to refund my money they have took. This is a super scam company, on the emails they do not want to explain what is what.

Please do share this topic to other public forums too so i can get your help with those scamers.

• Mario, Danielle and explk like this

#2 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:06 PM

All proofs has been sent by the TS to us, we can verify they took his money and do not wish they refund what they stole.

If TS wants he can post the proofs here public.

NOTICE to the shitty company, they will be put in the blacklisting of our services, too bad many of our  members was using it, hope everyone see's it.

• Mario likes this

#3 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

if possible post some proofs so we all see too.. noticed the moderator message also but is good we not have same issue how this happened? i am using their software btw but i see weird things here with them so its better i get protect..

#4 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:42 PM

i use bitninja too, the support is terrible slow :) and whenever you want them after 1 week they will answer you however the software works fine, i am curious what could happen here.

I will await the proofs too :D

+1 Mario

P.S. If valid this you say i will share it to reddit / lowendtalk and in many forums i am mod too.

#5 Alex_Messer

Alex_Messer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:56 PM

here is the story behind this scam, i ordered on April a license for my friend where it was 30$ / month and if you would bought it annually they would be promo with 15$ / month so total 180$ here is the proof :

ylTIS.png

before some days on November i got notified that i have been charged for 240$ for nothing i have ordered or so from them, i contacted them immediately and tell them they refund me and i will move into legal and they was replying non sense how they sent it to the correct department. After more search i noticed something weird that i got charged on July too for nothing i got from them 360$ proofs below :

ylTUu.png

ylTW1.png

Their replies :

ylU2U.png

ylU4O.png

ylU7x.jpg

ylUa6.png

ylUbN.png

ylUgD.png

• Pirate Tony, Mario, Danielle and 1 other like this

#6 Alex_Messer

Alex_Messer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:07 PM

in the last message i wanted to write 180$ not 120$ from my nerves against those scammers, i clarify it so i avoid misunderstand.

#7 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:09 PM

Thanks Alex for posting it, you got scammed friend :) this is very amateur support by them, hope paypal will help you on this issue since its looking this guys using some kind of marketing tricks to take money. I am not on my panel and as i see i can't remove my paypal account too! I am going to check my history too if they got money without asking it, this is an offense they do also :)

I will share the posts to reddit and to other forums, thanks for notifying.

P.S. Sorry for the "slow response" , read what i wrote here for their support

#8 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

terrible company.. thanks Alex for posting it.. hope you get the money back.. one reason i do not like them now..

#9 explk

explk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:17 PM

i am sorry to hear this! notify asap the paypal its obviously you got scammed the avoid also to reply you directly! Even if 3 servers it seems they scammed somehow the rest of the money, i would advice you to change the pass on paypal and see your pre approved payments..

#10 Alex_Messer

Alex_Messer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

for the story i did not have any pre approved payments to this company!

#11 explk

explk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:21 PM

then immediately contact the paypal and notify or make a charge back to your account.. thanks for sharing it here!

#12 Anti-DDos

Anti-DDos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:36 PM

+1

Now even from the spam false messages they write "Your ip has marked as an attacked source" they do this with the money? Even if you had 3 severs its 540$ They took 780$ ! Obviously scam, they got caught red handed and their shitty support not would like to help you.

Contact paypal like expllk said not await them, they will try to do all so they not give you the money.

Shared in facebook!

#13 Danielle

Danielle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

its support is like WTF?!!!!!! this is aint no support screw them and contact paypal like other members said keep the topic informed for the continue of the story i would also suggest you stop contacting them since they are aware of this and they do this in purpose

#14 BitNinja.io

BitNinja.io

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hi everyone,

We'd just like to clear this situation. Of course it's not a scam, no need to worry.
There's been some confusement about the licenses on the Dashboard and we're very sorry if that wasn't clear for the account user.

But of course we made the refund after it became clear that Alex didn't want to subsribe at all. 

If there's anything else we can do, you can ping us anytime, Alex.

And also, if anyone has questions, you can reach us at **********

The BitNinja Team

BANNED FROM THE MODERATORS AND A MESSAGE FOR YOU :

@bitninja.io your account has been banned ! We are not interested to read your fake replies here, you are not welcome anymore here and don't you dare come back with this altitude and no one is going to contact you via email.

We all saw your replies what has happened and not try to play the innocent role now, when you apologize public here for this issue you will have a voice, till now you won't.

• sarcox86 and wouta like this

#15 Alex_Messer

Alex_Messer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

if i did not open the paypal dispute i would look the money till now! thanks to paypal team they are doing great work you are not good on your business. The refund has been made by paypal team and not yours of course!

#16 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

@bitninja.io your account has been banned ! We are not interested to read your fake replies here, you are not welcome anymore here and don't you dare come back with this altitude and no one is going to contact you via email.

We all saw your replies what has happened and not try to play the innocent role now, when you apologize public here for this issue you will have a voice, till now you won't.

• Pirate Tony, sarcox86 and wouta like this

#17 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:47 PM

excellent answer :) They think we are fools!

#18 sarcox86

sarcox86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:51 PM

you think they will apologize? They do not give a shit people B)

#19 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

you think they will apologize? They do not give a shit people B)

no apologize no reply to this topic

• wouta likes this

#20 wouta

wouta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

no apologize no reply to this topic

this "humor"... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic