7 replies to this topic

#1 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:21 PM

Hello e-worldhosting i want to inform you all about the license distributor buycpanel.com i got from them . I had a issue after the upgrade of whm and i contacted them . They first told me it is not their issue and not support it . After i explained it better after 2 hours they said it was the nginx i had on the system. After  again explain they said they found a issue.  This happened twice and then i dump them i could not work with them. Any other reviews?

#2 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

I found them on webhostingtalk.com they was looking pretty good with free modules if you got license :)  BUT they send me false in information's how some modules is installed on their auto email, they not support me on SolusVM issue i needed they said me to contact them, they not knew if Cloudlinux is working on OpenVZ and ........ crap i left them too! Worst of worst i give them 1/5 stay away better and find a better or directly from the distributor they are resellers.

#3 Danielle

Danielle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

I found them on webhostingtalk.com

You read this ? http://www.webhostin...d.php?t=1101384

ahahahhah

#4 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:35 PM

This Jamison guy is really not good on his job :mellow: I had bad experience with him when i had a issues with the sales another reason i won't choose them anymore.

• WRZ likes this

#5 zuuk

zuuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:53 PM

thank you for informing

i wanted to buy from them and i made a google search and found this now no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Traders Online

Traders Online

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:58 PM

If you need a reliable good license distributor and cheaper send me a private message to tell :) Those are amateurs from buycpanel.com they see you only as $

Edited by localhost, 31 December 2014 - 10:59 PM.
No public advertisements without verification.

#7 yvesgates

yvesgates

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 11:01 PM

I remember this company i wanted from them a plugin for cpanel they not know shit

#8 Userlogin_rep

Userlogin_rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

buycpanel I've had good experience with them my self. I never go to there support unless it's license issue. If its issue with the software it  self I go to the developers they seem to know best.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users