• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dek

Dek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

is someone here client of estrowebservices.com? i am trying to contact them about downtime i have right now and they not reply even on skype

#2 razor151987

razor151987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:13 AM

another Indian company which is totally unprofessional http://e-worldhostin...der-bad-review/

for me just wait now a answer and get your files and leave them i would not recommend it to anyone

#3 Dek

Dek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:19 AM

Why this people need to lie? It advertises the below and not even follow it! what i should do now no skype no nothing

24x7Support
Ticket System

#4 razor151987

razor151987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:20 AM

nothing seems how it looks when it gets online (if it gets) take your files and choose another provider

#5 Dek

Dek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:31 AM

ok thanks i using it because DMCA is ignored for my website, can you suggest any other?

#6 Dek

Dek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

they have finally managed to reply with a proper answer and they tell they have issue with the shared servers and create new shared server it means that they had a overselled servers i already backed up my data and moved from them permantly no more this idiot hosting

#7 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:31 PM

Before going to any hosting provider make a search for their reviews and then decide to use them. They may be a old reviews for any company and they may fix they problems, check for new reviews and not pay too much attention to old ones.

• Pirate Tony likes this

#8 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:07 PM

If you are lucky take your files and put this provider in your black list. :) What are you waiting for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users