* * * * * 2 votes

Andy Aka Postbox Admin From Webhostingtalk.com Scam Covers Fake Topics disable your account and put hands into your privacy

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 tommyjon

tommyjon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:34 PM

Hello folks lol. so i opened a topic in webhostingtalk claiming a hosting provider was a scam and fraudster without any proofs given to any administrators for saying this is true or not. if you are members of webhostingtalk you know if you write any good review for any provider they sent you a ticket and asking you to provide them proofs however if you do a bad review to any provider proofs wont be asked and you can ruin in this situation any provider with fake data and everything [ :D] I just done this and they not even said me anything but they judge me saying me i had make a dispute with those guys of that providers and they push me to remove the topic even if the admin Andy aka PostBox push me to leave the topic without asking me any proofs. [:D] He was mentioning that they not delete any topics even if they are fake because of their rules when i asked him to edit it he asked proofs to edit it and not asked proofs to leave this topic [:D] ahahhahahahahahahah Andy you pwed [:D] of course i can leave proofs here so you judge by yourself. lol

I have gave him multiple proofs he asked me but he denied it its obviously this person is crazy .lol anyway if you want to open a review in webhostingtalk.com you should know that nobody will ask you for proofs but watch out the admin is logging your ip and tracing and colleting your information's

This guy probably gets money from other providers like webhostingtalk.com mission and he only leave good reviews for the hosting providers he does want and for those they not like they open bad reviews, when i asked him to edit the topic since i wanted to make the story looks again i messed up two different companies and those guys from the other provider have gave me a good deal he denied it, saying that i agree their stupid rules how can take legal issues, after that he was googling my email and digging my information's saying who i am and what i am doing even if this is obviously break of my privacy. BUT THEIR FORUM SAYS YOU HAVE freedom and not censhorship and break of privacy and their funny statement, the webhostingtalk.com scam has directly break of my privacy and not left me delete or edit my own topic where i am author and they not asked any proofs lol. i saw on google many people leaving positive review after that they get banned. This stupid Andy disrespect me so much i am going all over the Internet leaving reviews for this he made and all people should know that webhostingtalk earning money from providers to promote them lol. and of course he disabled my account since he not had anything to say more and stfu.

Mission Statement: WebHostingTalk.com is a community-driven resource whose goal is to keep consumers and businesses informed of the continued innovations and evolution of the web hosting industry and to

Provide the most comprehensive and accurate information available
Evolve this web site to enhance the user experience
Keep topical, relevant and visionary
Provide its members and guests with an enjoyable environment
Define and grow development within the web hosting industry
Promote goodwill between providers and end-users
Aid users in the understanding of choosing suitable providers for their needs
Provide the public with a venue for recourse and accountability
Promote business ethics and entrepreneurship in hosting businesses.

more links :

https://www.reddit.c...hostingtalkcom/
https://forums.digit...-topic.2781868/

https://www.lowendta...e-topics#latest

http://www.moneymake...entry1109672796

http://www.blesta.co...topics/?p=44037

#2 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:22 PM

What is doing exactly? Can a mod verify this topic? :)

#3 DawnaWiggi

DawnaWiggi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationFrovi

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:24 PM

fuck this idot.. i know him from wht a fucking morron sitting all day in front of computer the most hated like bear and anon fucking noob..

#4 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:26 PM

i have sent you a pm to show me a proofs if you not provide then within 24 hours this topic will closed and removed for flame post.

#5 Christiane

Christiane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationWatzing

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

like what he is doing? can you write in details?

#6 tommyjon

tommyjon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:39 PM

i replied to the pm the person called Andy here it is his profile http://www.webhostin...er.php?u=342313 i have opened two times a topic for saying bad things and never ever asked me for proof lol the funny things its that i misunderstood 2 companies and i thought it was a same and its sister company and he said me that i have accepted the rules and cant delete the topic and cant edit too lol he obviously not asked me for any proofs for this topics i have made and it was too funny because this person was pushing me not to change the title even if it is not real i have all the proofs he is even deleting posts in tickets. lol :D can i post the link of that i wrote in public here?

#7 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:43 PM

@tommyjon no you cant post any links since this is serious and can result in other issues where we not want to be part of it, our website had already trouble with such a issues you can post the discussion and topic with hidden links and private messages. Its not professional from the admin side this made and end of the story for this, if you want to notify other providers do it but not from here.

#8 BoSS

BoSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:48 PM

Can we have some proofs too? I know this person Andy from webhostingtalk since i am active member too i had in past conversation with him.

If he has made this this is terrible, you sure they not asked you for screenshots?

#9 tommyjon

tommyjon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:52 PM

i am waiting from the mod to leave me post the screenshots here lol :D

#10 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:57 PM

I will ask everyone to watch out what they are writing and on what language, i will start warning some of you.

Keep it low and polite <_<

#11 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:00 PM

P.S. i close this topic till i clear what happened.

#12 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:09 PM

This that the tommyjon saying is verified shame on this guy! Is that you are supposed to do promote lies and publish trash? I not expected this from a big forum like this.

#13 Meyo

Meyo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:19 PM

of course all knows they promote only their hosting providers but why its so strange.. they are a well known fraud with limitations and bad altitude i was long ago member and never again wht

#14 Danielle

Danielle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:27 PM

tbh i not understand wtf you writing? with simpleness and calm you did create a fake topic and you want to remove it and this shitty admin would not?

#15 tommyjon

tommyjon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:32 PM

yes danielle this is it. i said him that i made some mistake and i would like a edit of my words and he did not allow me saying someone pushes me to remove it once i was saying to him i not have proofs for this i saying he got angry and started closing the tickets. lol :D after that he made something terribly wrong which will change his status now he got dig into my personal stuff he google the email and was trying to find who i am actually he provided name and address of person which i was not actually but what if i was? is this their freedom lol? after that he disabled my account because he got so angry and not wanted to do this i was asking scam webhostingtalk.com

ppUpF.png

#16 BoSS

BoSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:39 PM

what a fail how he knows even from where you are by googling????? and what if the correct person notifies that he is putting hands where he should? who he thinks he is breaching the privacy like this? thanks for notifying us

for me this admin is just a looser and he not know how to control the things.

is there any other proofs for the others you say i have seen the staff confirmed it but i am curious if you can sent me a pm

• Pirate Tony likes this

#17 MarvinNisb

MarvinNisb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUnterpeischlach

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

ts you got woooooped who is still visiting this wht? you know that this is marketing only and nothing more? scam of the scams! only they have  good tech topics where you can find now in most blogs so forget it and move on this is so shameless for them

#18 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

Who will even register there this website, everywhere is written for their ignorance and the under desk they take :)  People should stop visiting such a websites when sees issues lie this. Thanks anyway! :)

Next time when you write a text make it more simple and easy to be understand.

#19 Shida2730

Shida2730

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:22 PM

per my opinion tommyjon shame on you too why you was opening fake reviews and why this admin taken it off? I am member of wht and each time i needed help they react very quick and done it but this Andy is not doing for admin he is total crap :mellow: sorry but nothing personal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users