5 replies to this topic

#1 QyourDaddy

QyourDaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:19 PM

well i am here to review the provider undergroundprivate.com ... i can say those guys are legend i never ever saw such a provider doing such a great work ... they saved me around 500$+ from cPanel and couple double more from hardware from a stupid provider i have had ... in total around i save 1500$ i can't believe this seriously ... sent me a pm and i will say you which is so you be careful by those nasty providers ... they give me a nice hardware server with directadmin license for only 850$ since September i am using the port is dedicated ... no lags no nothing and traffic increased a ton ... they offered me managed service for free? and ddos protection? still this one month and so i am using them i cant believe it... its amazing ... i made a quote to a other forum so i write everywhere about this fantastic provider ... thank you once again guys this is the minimum i can do for you and review you around the globe so people not get tricked like me in past ... thumbs up they are legends and have some great talent!!!

#2 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:19 PM

as how years pass i believe this is the only real offshore provider right now in the scene, i am using them since 2015 for my dedicated server too, i only had issue once with kernel i made a mistake and they fixed it for free, since then till now they are still online and doing great work! Now in 2019 i was using couple of other providers which called their-selves offshore most of them disappeared and never got online and other got busted since their network had malware and much downtime on other providers i did had or overloading like blazing i can remember. The undergroundprivate team is for me great and they are very friendly company that i ever met and the cheapest for the freedom of speech they do provide and privacy, honestly i hope they keep rolling since their network is great. smile.png

#3 explk

explk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:20 PM

here we are again 5 years later and this is my review since 2014 (eheheheheh Tony i am older than you) .. https://e-worldhosti...shore-provider/

my review stays the same and much more great words i can say for those guys.. QyourD you missed many years you should search you would save a lot of more.. i had almost the same feelings like you..

@Pirate Tony did you remember the DDoS attacks in the early 2015's they did had?

#4 QyourDaddy

QyourDaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:21 PM

here we are again 5 years later and this is my review since 2014 (eheheheheh Tony i am older than you) .. https://e-worldhosti...shore-provider/

my review stays the same and much more great words i can say for those guys.. QyourD you missed many years you should search you would save a lot of more.. i had almost the same feelings like you..

@Pirate Tony did you remember the DDoS attacks in the early 2015's they did had?

wtf man...???? i read your review and its like things i feel too ..!!!!!!! its f*****ing insane man ...!!! lol you are old members of there .. myself i am only month ..!!!!!!

#5 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:21 PM

wtf man...???? i read your review and its like things i feel too ..!!!!!!! its f*****ing insane man ...!!! lol you are old members of there .. myself i am only month ..!!!!!!

Of course i wont forget those historical moments and the later issues they did had, i never left them even when there was downtime from those tards those years! I thought they could not survive such a attacks but of course they did it and prove much more to all of us smile.png

#6 explk

explk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:22 PM

nice to hear about this heheheheheh .. me too faithful and long time and i would never ever changed them for nothing .. soon now we will have here in the secret forum and i think in public the best offshore provider for this year .. lets see who will get .. i know already by the  way there is no greatest

for sure you wont regret it .. you will see by yourself !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users