13 replies to this topic

#1 tevin57

tevin57

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:09 AM

Hello, I want to let everyone know this service is a scam. I purchased a server from them in the past and they worked fine. But in recent days they have changed everything. I purchased a new server recently and they delivered a server that had only a percentage of the server that I bought. When I confronted them they told that those specs weren't correct but I checked them on the server. Also the back-end controls of the server would not work. The server was so weak that it as crashing on a site that I just created with 0 visitors. The server was taking 27 seconds to load. When I asked for a refund they insulted me and told me I can "see the end of the door". I tried to put in a PayPal dispute but PayPal protection does not cover digital goods that are shown to be "delivered". So you are not protected in any way when you buy from them. If you look up the address of this company it will show a picture of a house. This is not a real company, it is ran out of somebodies bedroom and you may or may not get what you purchase. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Go to other offshore sites like Shinjiru.

original text merged by mods

I have a few OVH servers I use to host my websites but I needed an offshore hosting provider for sites that get many DMCA take-down complaints and OVH bans services if they receive too many. I decided to go with UndergroundPrivate.com and I purchased their Russia SSD III plan. I received the server the next day but noticed that when I moved a brand-new site to the server that it all of sudden would not load. Sometimes it would take up to 20+ seconds to load even when it loaded fine on OVH. Since the site is not live I decided to check why a website, with no traffic, would be taking so long. I looked at the specs of the server and saw that they had only given me 3 CPU and 1 thread per CPU when I ordered a service that should have given me much more power. I logged into the platform and noticed that all of the back-end functions did not work either (reboot, shutdown, reset password etc.)

I put in a support ticket and 3 days later they told me that this was the server I ordered and that they weren't going to fix the back-end controls. I showed them screenshots of what I ordered and what I got. After waiting another few days, I asked for refund. This is when they started to insult me and told me "I can see the exit of the door". I told them I would put in a PayPal dispute if they would not return my money. They then tried to impersonate a fake lawyer and told me that I would need to send all dispute documents to the "lawyer" instead of PayPal trying to trick me.

I was not able to get my refund because PayPal buyer protection does not protect against electronic goods that are shown as "delivered" regardless of the quality of the goods.

I would suggest everyone to skip this hosting provider. I have had hosting with Shinjiru and Abelohost since the issue and both these services work great. I went looking through over reviews for this business and found that the address points to a house. I wish I would have seen it before. THIS IS NOT A REAL BUSINESS

Check the screenshots below:

The server I ordered:

#2 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:11 AM

Why you keep changing your email from [email protected] and putting it to [email protected] and then [email protected] and [email protected], your last email has being identified here on shinjiru company too and you was working on their company? Do i need to refresh you some deleted fake adverts of your email? Can you show some proofs also?

#3 tevin57

tevin57

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:15 AM

Look bitch i dont know what is your problem or what you want just fuck off, as expected a fake troll thinking with his rage he can made some damage, banned! Bye

#4 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:15 AM

lol

what he thinks in this way he can achieve something? Who says also paypal does not cover you for this? He is a great idiot i suppose.

Moderator remove the company name since we can get into trouble.

#5 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:16 AM

Guess what rage kid, a representative of the company you posted those fake words asked us for your info's and everything has being given, enjoy!

#6 HiddaTarle

HiddaTarle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:17 AM

those people are not ashamed by their selves doing such a ditry tricks for others and making them hard time..??? good work mod

#7 Ntin1820

Ntin1820

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationKamma

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:17 AM

This guy is very smart it seems.. he is working for shinjiru as mod said and he is advertising and doing all these... ajajajjajajajajajjaja everywhere where you ask most negative things are for shinjiru.. nice he put into legal now his firm and hiself..

Go to other offshore sites like Shinjiru.

#8 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:18 AM

This is not first time such a things happening, most rage kids or troll or however call them they doing the same tactics, the best way to prevent this is to report them to the local authorities without further conversation with them.

#9 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:18 AM

This is it why we have the list also, in order i prevent further access to trol since he is posting things in the topic here i will close it, hope they sue him very badly.

#10 Lamoca07

Lamoca07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:00 PM

i saw this man open many topic with the same e-mails almost he is owner of the domain which is full of copyrighted material bustmonkey.com if you look closely some of the videos which is stolen from the victims are under agent, the name goes to Tevin Mosley citizen of U.S. with copyrighted material, he is working for shinjiru.com and abelohost.com if i have the permission i can give all the info's where he lives, he has many other sources where he advert the fake videos https://twitter.com/bustmonkey and many other more, he is scamer and fraudster be careful with this fool, he opened a topic i saw his e-mail leaked :D https://www.blackhat...g-scam.1250897/

#11 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 03:03 PM

Typical behavior of fraudster, if he can't take something he needs he open fake topics everywhere and comment with his original accounts, on the topic @Lamcoca07 of blackhatworld.com you opened it seems one of his accounts is real and the other is just a trol, how support of blackhatworld.com did not saw this?

#12 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:17 PM

@Lamoca07 i am member on blackhatworld.com too and i am shocked to see admin leave such a fake topics, normally they delete it someone should notify them.

#13 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:20 PM

I see a update on link of https://www.blackhat....1250897/page-2 so the moderator per the name MisteF without any valid or stong proofs close the topic and leave the topic, you cans see how a defamation can be used legally, he uses some silly excuses that many members they do have they are unhappy where no one said this and people are happy, probably they work for them or using their forum to promote hate. Nice work MisteF!

#14 Lamoca07

Lamoca07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 01:55 PM

because he is too lazy to check he not knows that it will put him into trouble and this ruins the reputation of BHW, this is the most fake reviews on world they leave fake reviews in order to damage their competitor and probably he gets money for this, i would like to see him in front of judge to say what he did to prevent this?  I have notified also ugp regarding those links they should know it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users