• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zipra

zipra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 12:33 PM

i found the owner of netengi.com here and i gave the chance to get a server from him, the dowtime and laggines was so long he was making more than 1 day to answer and his online chat never worked, this guy is literally a big scamer and one man show person! Stay away from his hosting and if you did have his service likely you will see all your files on the web like i did, he will DDoS you since he is involved into this activity, he is the owner of playtube.ws and if you have traffic he will ask you to get in touch with him and if you deny he will ddos you. If you got ddosed too or threatened by him please write here in public, since my files and all was leaked i have made criminal charges to him and he will say you was hosting something illegal, he is not even dmca ignored and not professional stay away!

#2 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 904 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 01:07 PM

Nothing new, this is already a blacklisted provider using multiple names, fake offshore provider https://e-worldhosti...om-review-scam/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: netengi.com scam, netengi.com review, scam, ddos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users