6 replies to this topic

#1 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 03:54 PM

Since this topic is getting multiple views in our hidden community i am opening it for the public too so they see what a joke its the provider called OVH.com , so those clowns had a issue with the fire, let's see some serious facts and why you should not choose cheap provider :

1. They claimed they had a fire protection in case something goes bad - FAKE (they did not had anything)

2. They claimed that their only place SBG2 is destroyed - FAKE (their SBG1 and SBG2 and part of SBG4 had damaged)

3. They claimed free service to non recoverable owners of those services - FAKE (you will await around 1 week more in order to move them and everyone received invoices)

4. They claimed the status service link was showing correctly , where whole datacenter was offline it was showing online - TRUE (this proves how this provider is funny)

5. They claiming fast response on all tickets - FAKE (1 week is the ETA)

6. Multiple fake information's told in twitter and in other places - TRUE

7. Their backup system was in the same datacenter and not off site like the claimed - TRUE

Stay away from this provider leaking information's and managing your data like this and threat you like this.

Worst of the worst and lets see if some genuine will come to say here you are under influence of this provider and you are attacking them in purpose.

They proven how amateur they are and they not care, you people are idiots and choose them only because you see its cheap and not care for anything else, now you crying in public.

The retards lost us a work of years.

Never again.

• Pirate Tony, Mario, Lamoca07 and 1 other like this

#2 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 900 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 03:56 PM

Well, you are right on all of these you say but people will remain idiots, they not prefer datacenter per privacy and support but they prefer the downtime and pay something cheap.

OVH.com is banned permanently after their actions last week from e-worldhosting.com and we moved out all their services as well banned their services from here.

• Pirate Tony likes this

#3 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 03:57 PM

I was awaiting a topic like this here! :) Finally OVH.com is over, i was saying this years to every forum i was and they was threatening me like i was an alien, now the same who was supporting them at this time they are against them REVENGE IS SO SWEET :)

#4 Anti-DDos

Anti-DDos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 03:59 PM

i am a victim of this fire too

till today i have not received any email from them even if the idiot called Octave told in public we will

fuck you OVH you are a scammers

see your reputation after this gone below zero

bastards

#5 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 900 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 04:01 PM

I was awaiting a topic like this here! :) Finally OVH.com is over, i was saying this years to every forum i was and they was threatening me like i was an alien, now the same who was supporting them at this time they are against them REVENGE IS SO SWEET :)

Indeed i saw this too, hope they enjoy it now!

#6 Lamoca07

Lamoca07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 04:03 PM

i read all the week topics for ovh and people are very disappointed, what they expect they never did a search for this company review? in BHT many lost their backups from them and completely websites are wiped

#7 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 900 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 04:07 PM

We received some warning messages from people claiming for ovh, we will ignore all of this messages and let them know truth can not be covered up with lies.

This topic is now locked as nothing more interesting there is, and we will continue our topic to the hidden one.

Conclusion : Stay away from OVH we say it years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users