- - - - -

VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dowdugarcane

Dowdugarcane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 10:32 AM

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

What are your views on Hostingsource.com, Ipage.com and Greewebpage.com VPS hosting solutions? What host is better? Why?

#2 Stoppert

Stoppert

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 11:17 AM

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

#3 Aboriginavanna

Aboriginavanna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 08:44 AM

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

#4 Slightliens

Slightliens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:37 PM

I've been with ***REMOVED BY STAFF FOR SPAM AND BLACKLISTED HOSTS eight months but am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users