7 replies to this topic

#1 Karry

Karry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:48 AM

Hello all.. i have bought hosting from a scamer premiumhosting.cl i call him scamer because this spanish shit is one man support and he not provides the services he has told to.. he said me dmca ignored but instead he sent me the email asking to remove and he gave the email to the reporter.. the downtime is terrible and awaiting of 2 days for my ticket answer..

• SolSeccombb likes this

#2 razor151987

razor151987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

i have used him too and i agree there is a lot of downtime saying there is a ddos always in 2 weeks 15 times was down

support very angry when you tell them about their problem and they not want to help

i would not recommend them

#3 sbllocknet

sbllocknet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:12 AM

another immitation host gone to my blacklist ahahahahah... i had bought from him very bad i thought it was a decent but no! i wanted a Spanish support never back again

ty for sharing

#4 Ashton REED

Ashton REED

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

this shit retard is just a reseller not use him too bad you saw it now.

#5 SolSeccombb

SolSeccombb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationSeeg

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:00 PM

I used because i need spanish support too and this guy has take me money and had terminate my vps for vps after saying him is all the day down and no support very bad of course i opened a dispute case on my bank idiot, all the time he is saying maintence and maintence mother fucker when his servers is down see below what scamer is this idiot person and people believe him https://www.facebook...remiumhostingcl

Mantención del Servidor OffShore Melchor (Rumania) terminada hace unos minutos.

Por motivos del Datacenter fue realizada 25 minutos antes de la hora programada, agradecemos a todos su comprensión.

Que tengan un buen día!

Server Maintenance Offshore Melchor (Romania) finished a few minutes ago.

For some reason of Datacenter was made 25 minutes before the scheduled time, thank you all for your understanding.

#6 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

i received a report from a person claimed that is the owner of the company and he not provided any proofs, since we have notified lot of times for this scam hosting company is permanently banned from our forum.

#7 frankie

frankie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:16 PM

unfortunately i got scammed from premiumhosting.cl too i got in trap like amateur their servers is very slow and always down and nobody was replying 48 hours and when i told them i am angry on this they terminated me :mellow:

#8 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:07 PM

this dude is a big scamer i can confirm it and still scamming with his reseller shitty hosting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users