4 replies to this topic

#1 Meyo

Meyo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

Hello last hours scopehosts.com is going up and down for no reason i have asked them what is happening and they tell me that they are doing maintenece, everytime they have something to say or it will be changing the switch or the datacenter making upgrade and blah blah blah is this a scam Indian provider?

• Danielle likes this

#2 BoSS

BoSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

Scopehosts.com is a well known scam and this Indian is a scammer! They still do really exist? If you see that it is Indian provider stay away from them, they are reseller and support sucks they not own anything of hardware.

#3 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:05 PM

This provider is proud member of shamelless hosts using nulled WHMCS and not care for protection of their clients :)

http://shamelesshost...scopehosts-com/

ScopeHosts-Logo.png

There are 3 things I hate more then anything; Clowns, Sad Kittens, and Nulled WHMCS‘s. I intend to speak to every one of these today.  First let me introduce ScopeHosts.com, our newest host on ShamelessHosts.com. ScopeHosts.com is too good to pay for their WHMCS, so they nulled it. Parents, you may want to have your kids step out of the room for a moment. Speaking of Clowns, look at this picture on their website (scary huh?)

ScopeHostsClown.png

The image above says a million words, many of the X-Rated. I mean there is something Alien about this… “E.T. Bone Home” or “Take Me to Your Wiener” . This is honestly more disturbing then their nulled WHMCS. Parents, you may let your kids back into the room now.

Ok, now on to the main reason for this post, as mentioned above, ScopeHosts.com is using a Nulled WHMCS. I found this post via an ad on DigitalPoint.com. After reading the ad, I felt inclined to check their WHMCS to see if it is legitimate, it wasn’t. They also hit another nerve with me  as their Nulled WHMCS is on “secure.ScopeHosts.com” but there is no SSL Certificate !!!, Children, didn’t I just go on a rant about this?

ScopeHosts-Nulled.png

Now, I took a look at their Terms of Service, it CLEARLY States that “Pirated Software” is not allowed on their servers. Do as I say, not as I do.

Of course this has been reported to WHMCS (Ticket #586710), unfortunately as this is an “Offshore” Professional Scam Artist, WHMCS may have a hard time taking this one down. The good thing is Germany is starting to become unfriendly to Warez, so they may get lucky. Regardless if its removed or not, ScopeHosts will always have a place on ShamelessHosts.com

ScopeHosts.png

Ohh, I almost forgot about the Sad Kittens…

SadKittens.jpg

I assume the kitten is sad because he saw this…

ScopeHostsClown1.png

Update : Adding this one to the resolved bin, still pending feedback from the owner who “thinks” he has grounds to make legal threats

• Danielle likes this

#4 Danielle

Danielle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

It's official website is not loading anymore.. have they closed? thank you for sharing i will never use them on future..

what idiot they can be using a nulled whmcs..?? all infos can go to someone with one click idiot India..

#5 knownissue

knownissue

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:24 AM

Well kidos .. you get what you pay for :D Remember that is the main offline/online rule :) . Be aware from Indian hosting providers .. out of the 10000 only 2 are real hosting providers all the rest are just resellers and craps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users