1 reply to this topic

#1 Dowdugar

Dowdugar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2024 - 06:29 AM

Dear Sir,
Kindly recommend a reliable VPS hosting with at least 5 years in the market and also fulfill the following. Thanks

CPanel Resources
1.) Min 150-second PHP Execution Time but allowed to increase to 200 seconds if needed.
2.) Min 256M PHP Memory but allowed to increase to 384M or even 512M if needed on occassions.
3.) Min 25 Processes.
4.) No limit on number of tables & database.
5.) No limit on table and database size.
6.) Min 250K inodes allowed but desirable to be no limit.
7.) Min 200 emails per hour allowed for sending out but 500 is highly desirable.
8.) R1SoftBackup with min 7 days and integrated with CPanel for users to access & download the backup of previous days.
9.) 24/7 Live Chat Support.
10.) WHM/CPanel, Do NOT need WHMCS/ClientExe/Site Builders.
11.) Better configured with CloudLinux OS, do NOT want abusers affect my website performance.
12.) <= $10 per month with min 25GB storage & 500GB bandwidth.​
What are your views on Profvds.com or Libertyvps.net website hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Any other providers you can recommend me to try?

#2 Morsona

Morsona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 11:46 AM

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.

Check out some alternatives as well. The guys at Neironvps.com know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies.

The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter package, and think it's a great bargain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users