3 replies to this topic

#1 Frank

Frank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:19 PM

hi forum, i am new here, i signup since i see you have updated reviews of most providers and i would like to ask you a question. I am looking for trusted service for my adult forum and i saw excellent reviews for the provider undergroundprivate.com ! Can someone update me with last reviews for them or if it is existing customer if it is ok to buy a dedicated server? My previous provider has terminated me for some issues i hope this new wont. I awaiting your replies thanks in advance.

• KersenElder likes this

#2 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:06 PM

Hi Frank :) i can say you that this is the most legit provider ever i used them much months and had multiple services with them they are great and they do this they say to you :) one of the best offshore providers, per my opinion is the best anyways their service is great and since they created they datacenter they are superb.

#3 KersenElder

KersenElder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationFrauchwil

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

this provider is honestly excellent.. i have post to our hidden forum more for this provider and everything.. you can use it with peace of mind for sure.. staff is so polite and their hardware is the best..

#4 Frank

Frank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

after 1 year of using them i can say it is the best provider for sure ! no issues at all and they react very fast when there is a issue even software related.. if they was not existing i would be at the bottom now ! the rank's of my website increased and the speed is super no issues thank you for recommending them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users