* * * * * 4 votes

vps4.me review again down !!! Bad support, uptime to 10% !

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 VeldaAldri

VeldaAldri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBasel

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hello.. again the vps4.me ( hostclub.me ) is down for my server..this is very bad..last days they was down a lot.. anyone uses them?

#2 yvesgates

yvesgates

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:10 PM

Yes i used them too long ago support very bad they are not even offshore they are scam offshore not use them

#3 Pirate Tony

Pirate Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

hostclub.me never was serious just transfer somewhere else :)

#4 vbjr

vbjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:16 PM

i am really disappointed by this shit hosting provider i pay them to get nothing!!! I really want to sue them right away because they deserve this fucking scamers

#5 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

I had opened for them topic the hostclub.me here on our forum, i reported this topic to be removed. They was good but now not they lie they are not good for using and not offshore, they not refund or if you have issues they not answer on tickets. If you use them your identity will be exposed for sure

Plase staff remove them from here so people not gets issues and for their protection

i am really disappointed by this shit hosting provider i pay them to get nothing!!! I really want to sue them right away because they deserve this fucking scamers

Yes the best is to sue this scam website! How they are offshore when they are and steal the money just like this.

#6 Userlogin_rep

Userlogin_rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:30 PM

Hi, I'm very sorry to see you say the comments we have been taking new measures to improve the quality of service. We know what we need to improve on. we have setup section were you can see the status if you look in the portal. 

Support has improve over the past few months you may pm me with your direct issues and I'd be happy to help you. If you have got nothing for your hosting what is your ticket ID ? If you have no ticket id why are you making post on here when you haven't even made a point to contact us

#7 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:36 PM

Hi, I'm very sorry to see you say the comments we have been taking new measures to improve the quality of service. We know what we need to improve on. we have setup section were you can see the status if you look in the portal. 

Support has improve over the past few months you may pm me with your direct issues and I'd be happy to help you. If you have got nothing for your hosting what is your ticket ID ? If you have no ticket id why are you making post on here when you haven't even made a point to contact us

Come on mate what tickets directly this you never answered ? I have opened in past and took 48 hours, no one else has so much downtime i have being migrated from your service and it is working very fine no downtime please stop your work if you not know to use it and steal people

#8 vbjr

vbjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:39 PM

@Userlogin_rep talk me here public and not via private message now you saw the bad feedbacks for your shit company scammer you want to help..before days you not wanted to help on my issues or want to answer.. solusvm is being slow a low and nothing works on my 3 servers.. i will request too my money back all my money from start or you will be sued..

#9 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:42 PM

Message to @Userlogin_rep

A lot of bad feedbacks in the past wroten for your company vps4.me and hostclub.me the most was for scamming and bad support and uptime.

We will think about a lot with our staff and put you in the Blacklisted hosts

In the next time if you not assist our members you will get there and cannot be removed.

Last warning !

#10 Userlogin_rep

Userlogin_rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:42 PM

I'd be happy to talk with you via public. How can I validate what your saying is true beings I can't verify your account on here. I don't see any support tickets . 

I'd like to try to help resolve your issue with out a ticket Id I can't verify who you are nor can I help with the issue.

Sorry for the double posting. 

@moderater do you have verifiable proof such such how do you know these people are not paid to say this ? one of our fellow clients had informed us about the review on here so I figure I'd sign up I didn't know about this site.. please note I don't own the site I'm rep for the site. lets get that straight.

We don't scam people nor take there money. Now I recall seeing many abusers we have suspended with no refund due to they abused he terms of service. 

#11 vbjr

vbjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:49 PM

I'd be happy to talk with you via public. How can I validate what your saying is true beings I can't verify your account on here. I don't see any support tickets . 

I'd like to try to help resolve your issue with out a ticket Id I can't verify who you are nor can I help with the issue.

Sorry for the double posting. 

i have note opened any ticket.. last time i opened it you replied me before 48 hours.. so why my 3 VPS has downtime..?? You see people here complaining too for your shit service.. stop doing the genius person.. solusvm is slow and you sure has issues.. last time you was saying ddos attack.. then you said migration too new server.. today you say what..??? security.. tell us which security you put on your main server then..?? It is better to see you on courts and verify it mr genious..

#12 WRZ

WRZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,859 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:56 PM

Why you trust those hosting companies when you see they not have nothing legit this review is by the way very good so people sees those issues and not buy scam services, it seems you are worst like the host-palace.com another scam <<offshore>> host !!!

#13 Userlogin_rep

Userlogin_rep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:06 PM

How can I verify your not just someone paid to say such. I was informed there has been people paid such to make bad rumors about us so that's why I am asking. 

Due to people don't often give use legit emails we have setup status page with the staff permission I'd be happy to post it

What security are we implementing? 

It's called atomicorp to add extra layer to prevent further abuse of our openvz server

- botnets

- phishing attacks

- prevent dossing from the vps server

@moderater how can you verify is true? I haven't seen much proof or screen shots.

#14 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

The members here has been verified, but instead of helping the admin of vps4.me & hostclub.me started insulting our staff and members, it is being blacklisted provider from our forum, they are not offshore and officially a scam with lot of downtime.

Both vps4.me and hostclub.me topics has been removed for all our safety. Buy in your own risk from them, our forum & members are not responsible for the scam you will face.

http://e-worldhostin...-buy-from-them/

• Mario likes this

#15 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:13 PM

Nice job!!!

#16 vbjr

vbjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

48 hours offline ! This is one man show only one person works there and it is so much noob

#17 razor151987

razor151987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

I found this on google i am their customer they are shit total shit NOT BUY FROM THEM MORE THAN 3 DAYS DOWNTIME AND THIS PERSON IN TICKET SYSTEM SAYS PATIENCE

#18 Mario

Mario

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

They are on banned hosting provider http://e-worldhostin...view=getnewpost

Not use them, thank's we have our forum and people not get scammed.

#19 Moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 908 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:58 PM

This topic comes back online, the admin of www.vps4.me and hostclub.me (which is the same one) has been talking bad and was much suspicious about things!

He started DDosing our forum also when we had the topic online here and today the same, all logs for him will be kept for future.

#20 fxvps.pro

fxvps.pro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

10% uptime is really poor. You should avoid this. Need to find more stable VPS server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users